Who is Voiceware?
We are a local VoIP and UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) provider that shapes communications into more than a conversation by creating a fusion between telecom and data solutions based on each customer’s individual needs. Our foundation and your future are built on superior technology, exceptional customer service and an ever-evolving knowledge base. Your success is amplified by the connections we create and maintain together with your business, we bring a unique value to every one of our clients across multiple industries with a professional relationship of mutual growth and success. Voiceware’s cloud-based services offer advanced communication solutions that enable you to increase efficiency, revenue and customer satisfaction, allowing unification of all aspects of business communication including state-of-the-art features and functionality without the costs and headaches of traditional premise-based phone systems (PBX). We offer cloud based only Call Center (Contact Center) features and Hosted Voice over IP business phone services.
- Voiceware UC (Unified Communications) integrates services such as:
- Voice and Video Telephony
- Presence Information
- Desktop Sharing
- Call Control
- Call Center (Contact Center) Functionality with:
- Call Routing based on rules
- Agent Stats and Metrics
- Real-Time Inbound/Outbound Call Reporting Features
- Drill-Down Reporting Metrics
- Agent Status Availability
- Call Recording: Record all your calls or selected ones on demand. Listen, Barge or Coach right from your web management portal. You can even download your messages for archival purposes, or use AWS (Amazon Web Services) storage cloud archival for extended time-frame retrievals.
- Business Communication Systems
- SD-WAN (Software Defined WAN – wide area networking) classified routing
- Voice Messaging & Processing
- Unified Messaging
- Hosted PBX Disaster Recovery (built-in)
- Rich Presence/Call Logging/Desk to Desk Chat/Video Presence
- Voice over IP using Hosted Services or SIP Trunking
- Help Desk Services
- Automated Customer Premise Router Monitoring (at no additional costs)
- Video and Chat presence utilizing WebRTC technologies (without equipment purchases)
We are truly your One Source Total Solution Company
With our proven and tested design and deployment methods, Voiceware business phone systems are designed to meet your specific needs and goals with our custom, complete, automated and rapid-response fail-over total solution. Another essential goal for us to is to help you reduce your cost and protect your valuable information which can be made vulnerable by external threats, while staying on the leading edge of the latest in voice and data technology products and services.